Request for Proposals- Grass Cutting
Grass Cutting Specifications:
- The Development Authority of Crawford County is requesting proposals from responsible parties for grass cutting, weed eating, edging, and debris removal. The contract period will end on March 31, 2022
- These services will be performed on specified Development Authority properties located within Crawford County.
- Contractor shall mow, weed eat/trim all fenced areas, edge sidewalks, and spray weed killer along sidewalks/fences to prevent weed growth.
- Performance of Services and Requirements:
- All services are to be performed in a professional manner. Contractor is responsible for all actions of his/her employees at all times, the contractor and his/her employees are a reflection of the Development Authority and must always act in a professional manner. All work completed by contractor must look professional upon completion.
- Only employees of the Contractor shall perform all work under this contract. No work may be subcontracted without written approval from Development Authority Board.
- Grass clippings are to be removed from driveway, sidewalk and street pavement in front of properties. All tree branches, bush trimming and debris etc. are to be removed from the property and deposited properly within the landfill or composted if appropriate.
- Debris is defined as any garbage, trash, waste, rubbish, cans, bottles, wire, paper, cartons, boxes, scrap pieces of wood, or anything else of an unsightly nature.
- No bid shall be awarded without proof of $100,000 (minimum) liability insurance policy in place at the time of bid. Proof of insurance must accompany bid.
For more information contact: Lesley McNary at 478-836-3497
*The Authority reserves the right to award a contract to a Contractor other than the lowest bidder when it is in the best interest of the Authority to do so. The Authority reserves the right to terminate any contract.
* All proposals are due by April 8, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
*Complete bid packages including maps of parcels to be cut are available at the Development Authority administrative office located at 1011 Hwy 341 N. Roberta, GA 31078