The Crawford County Development Authority would like to welcome our two newest Board Members. They are Robert Mattox and John David Hudson. Their terms will begin December 01, 2016 and expire December 01, 2020. The Board looks forward to using the experience and knowledge that both Robert and John David bring to the Development Authority.
Authority News Archives
- Lidl to create 250 jobs, invest $100 million in Bartow County June 26, 2017
- Carcoustics to create 200 jobs in Gwinnett County June 13, 2017
- Boston Consulting Group to create more than 200 jobs in Fulton County June 12, 2017
- Georgia Tourism Releases 2017 Culinary Guide, Georgia Eats June 5, 2017
- Global technology company to invest $2.5 billion in Douglas County May 25, 2017