The Crawford County Development Authority would like to welcome our two newest Board Members. They are Robert Mattox and John David Hudson. Their terms will begin December 01, 2016 and expire December 01, 2020. The Board looks forward to using the experience and knowledge that both Robert and John David bring to the Development Authority.
Authority News Archives
- Atlanta is ‘best location’ for Amazon HQ2 January 18, 2018
- U.S. Civil Rights Trail Features 11 Georgia Sites January 16, 2018
- ELK Group International to open new distribution center in Rabun Gap January 11, 2018
- Daesol Material Georgia, LLC creates 110 jobs in Harris County December 20, 2017
- Modutek International, LLC to create 70 jobs in Treutlen County December 19, 2017