The Crawford County Development Authority would like to welcome our two newest Board Members. They are Robert Mattox and John David Hudson. Their terms will begin December 01, 2016 and expire December 01, 2020. The Board looks forward to using the experience and knowledge that both Robert and John David bring to the Development Authority.
Authority News Archives
- Candor to create 675 jobs, invest $39 million in Rome October 19, 2017
- New TV Series Puts National Spotlight on Outdoor Adventures in Georgia October 17, 2017
- Georgia Council for the Arts Launches New Arts Education Campaign October 11, 2017
- Deal recognizes contributors to arts and humanities October 3, 2017
- Nestlé Purina to invest $320 million in Hart County September 27, 2017