The Crawford County Development Authority would like to welcome our two newest Board Members. They are Robert Mattox and John David Hudson. Their terms will begin December 01, 2016 and expire December 01, 2020. The Board looks forward to using the experience and knowledge that both Robert and John David bring to the Development Authority.
Authority News Archives
- Safavieh to create 200 jobs, invest $60 million in Savannah August 16, 2017
- The HON Company to create 60 jobs in Polk County August 15, 2017
- Healthy Pet to invest $9.3 million in Jesup August 10, 2017
- Irving Consumer Products to invest $400 million in Macon-Bibb County August 9, 2017
- ASOS to create more than 1,600 jobs in Fulton County August 8, 2017